9.18.2007

Sleepless Nights


Isabella seriously is a gift from God!! She has been the best baby and we look forward to her smiling face from the moment she wakes up until the seconds that she is drifting into sleep. She isn't perfect though...almost...but not quite. She just loves her mommy so much that she thinks that it's fun to see me in the middle of the night. She absolutely can not be hungry yet she insists on eating not just once or even twice but THREE times a night!!! YIKES!! She is 7 months old and I am positive that this has to stop but I nor John are very excited about making our baby that never cries...CRY! I am just hoping that she will grow out of it soon as I might not make it long enough to see her grow out of it. Hailey likes to wake up at about 6 am so there's not much sleep going on in this house.

2 comments:

Jones said...

you poor thing!! I am a disaster with no or little sleep!!!

oh, by the way I forgot to mention earlier, you look fabulous!! how did you lose your baby weight? or did you even gain much! lol

Colleen said...

I know it isn't quite the same since Luke is only 3 months, but I so feel for you! He was up 5 times last night! I am so sleepy....