1.15.2010

A very sweet baby shower for a very sweet friend!

What a lovely little evening we had!

Here is the color scheme...thanks Chablis for the great idea! I loved the yellow with the black and white damask and the lemons just spoke to me.

And the invitation!

Here is the food. This salad is from Heidi's Recipes and it is so tasty! We like to call it the 32 ingredient salad. Every single ingredient is well worth it and oh so yummy! It's called California Pizza Kitchen Thai Crunch Salad. TRY IT!!!

And more food!

Check out the Lemonade Punch! Delicious!

Here is the girl! This is my sweet friend Natalie. I just LOVE her. She is so wonderful and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Isn't she so stinkin' cute? This picture was taken a few weeks ago. She is precious. She has two little girls and is expecting her little boy! Hi Jill! I love you too. This shower was a team effort and I was glad to have her by my side. Her house is beautiful and it was PREFECT for the event.

 Meet the pom pom! One of them anyways! They were gorgeous. If you haven't made one of these yet...you really should try. They are so easy and instantly look like you slaved for hours to make them, or you spent tons of money to buy them. Jill just showed me some ones made out of fabric that I have been drooling over. Nice mental image aye?

We had lots of candy...al yellow and black and white of course!

I love the presents! By far MY favorite part! Even if I just get to watch!

And the water bottles. There were yellow straws too....although I forgot them at home. But I did run an errand JUST for those straws so they are worth mentioning!

If you haven't seen enough of these lemon cake pops yet...sorry. This is it! :) Really, I loved these little guys. I dreamt them in my head for two months prior to actually making them. They looked almost as cute as I had imagined. They were made out of lemon cake and tasted perfect.

And last but most certainly not least, here is the boy! Natalie delivered him on Tuesday January 12th...just 10 days after her shower. He is so precious and Natalie is madly in love with him. His name is Rigdon Ash...cute...SO CUTE!

3 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Rigdon!! That is the coolest name! I LOVE it! What a beautiful party too. You girls out there need to start your own party business!! You're incredible 'Trina!!

T. Bateman said...

You are the best at decorating for any type of party. Everything looks awesome and I'm impressed by the lemon cakes you made. I am going to post soon about a new baby shower game I did recently for a friend. Sounds like we are both involved with alot of friends having babies!

Chablis said...

I can't believe I forgot to leave a comment...
It all is so beautiful Katrina! Really.

All the gorgeous details! I LOVE the damask paper...brings back sweet memories! The lemon pops are amazing, I've wanted to try some myself, but have been chicken!

I hope Natalie knows how lucky she is. :)