1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? I started my own business, I rode on the
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I can’t even remember what they where last year…sad I know! I’m sure they were similar to this years!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Besides myself…my friend Abbi and a ton of my sister-in-laws Keri (in Cali.) and Jen (in Texas) and Jenny (in Idaho) and Anna (in Texas)!!! My cousin Heidi, plus a ton of friends from my past…Andrea, Colleen, Jessica, Brook, Chrissy, and Heather!
4. Did anyone close to you die? No…my grandma is not doing so well but she is still hangin’ in there!
5. What states/countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Hmmm…sleep!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? February 8th-Isabella Maiya was born and joined our family!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Starting my business ‘Little Miss Priss’! Losing all of my baby weight in 5 months!! YEAH!! I was able to exercise 6 days a week for 2 months!
9. What was your biggest failure? I stopped exercising after a vacation (getting out of the habit really messed me up!)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? A miscarriage and a birth! Both required some recovery time! I’m doing great though! The day before I was scheduled to be induced with Isabella I hurt my back so bad that walking wasn’t even an option! They hooked me up to the epidural right away so that the pain in my back would go away! After Izzie was born…it went away!
11. What was the best thing you bought? Hmmm…It’s hard to remember all of the cool stuff that I bought in 2007! I really liked a gift that John got me for Christmas…Bluetooth! It has been so wonderful because I love to talk on the phone and now I can EASILY do EVERYTHING while on the phone. John had to add minutes to our phone plan because I have enjoyed this gift so much. I’d love to talk to all of you!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Hailey Hecker learned to sit through sacrament meeting relatively quietly!! She has her occasional fits but she used to be a regular in the hall! Good job Hailey!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Not a good question for a blog! I really am blessed with the most amazing people around me! For the most part…I feel extremely loved and have been able to love others deeply!
14. Where did most of your money go? To Johns education!
15. What are you most excited about? Springtime…usually my children do not get sick in the Spring! I’m also really excited about John graduating from school!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Probably Bubbly by Colbie Caillat! It was the first song that I had on my new love…my blog!
17. Compared to this time last year, ohhh…I am so much better! I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and ohhhh soooo round! I was not very comfortable! I have an easy pregnancy at the beginning but the end is miserable. Even though I’m not petite…my body does not handle being that big very well! Everything that you could think of hurt!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? I wish that I would have served others more.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Maybe eat!! Have you ever gone to bed and thought…I think that I ate too much today?
20. How did you spend Christmas? With the Niepraschk family! We did miss all of the Hecker’s though!!
21. Did you fall in love in 2007? Ummm…yes….with Desperate Housewives! So lame…I know but so entertaining! I’m always in love with my family so I’m just leaving that as understood!
22. What was your favorite TV program? Ha, ha I guess that I just answered this but I also love Lost, House, American Idol, and Next Top Model! My favorite station is the Food Network! I love Paula Dean…she’s so cool J!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Again, a silly question but nope…I don’t hate anyone…that is a great feeling!
24. What was the best book you read? This year it was the Twilight Series!! It took me a little while to get into it but by the end I was hooked and I can’t wait until the next one comes out!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Well, I lead the music in Primary and that’s about as deep into music as I get! I did fall in love with some new songs though.
26. What did you want and get? Perfume! I have wanted Burberry Brit since last Christmas!! John got it for me…with help from my mom! I loved it so much that John received the men’s cologne in the same scent!! I love to get a new scent every year. I get so bored with old smells!
27. What did you want and not get? A Mini-Van! I guess that I have to wait for the third baby!! Until it’s a necessity….it’s not happening!
28. What was your favorite film of this year? That’s hard to say because I love movies…lots of movies…but I loved ‘The Ultimate Gift.’ I don’t think that it was a new movie this year but it is so good and new to me this year!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 26 and had just had a baby! John and I went to Macaroni Grill while my parents watched the kids! We couldn’t be gone for long so that was all that happened! John brought me breakfast in bed and spoiled me all day! I was able to go out to lunch with my great friends Chablis and Abbi (thanks girls) ummm…PF Changs! Of course my parents took care of me too!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I would have loved to have won the lottery but seeing how we don’t play the lottery that’s not happening anytime soon.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Well, I LOVE Down East Basics undershirts and clothes (they are like Shade but cheaper and cuter J!) I have one on everyday…so I guess that I’m all about layering!
32. What kept you sane? The gospel, good friends (Girls Night), a sweet husband, and my mom!!
33. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? Probably Posh Spice-I know what’s the big deal? I think that she is so pretty-she’s in such good shape and has great style!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I’m loving the debates between Republicans! Go Romney! I must say that I am not a fan of a few of the other candidates…Yikes!
35. Who did you miss the most? I miss my dad a lot! He moved to
36. Who was the best new person you met? Hands down…Heidi Russell. She is one of the most amazing woman that I have been able to meet. She is kind, sincere, giving, thankful, grateful, beautiful, organized, stylish, polished, fun, and just so darn easy to love! What a great new person to add to my list of many great people that I have been able to get to know!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: That everything can be beautiful…it’s all how you look at it and it’s about what you do with it!!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. “There is no joy without the pain, sometimes he has to let it rain!” **** I’m so thankful for all of my blessings because I am able to realize that they are blessings!
2 years ago