10.07.2008

Fall Festival

We are lucky enough to live in a fantastic community where each fall they host a Fall Festival! There are so many fun things to do and yummy things to eat! Here are some of our favorites!


Everybody loves a good snowcone...right?

Just for the record...I did not make Hailey get on this Bull! It was ALL her idea! She started crying immediately after it started moving. I think that she thought it just went back and forth...she held her own though! I actually had to pry her off because she was holding on so tight!

My sweet Talon Boy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute kiddos! Your little guy looks darling in that shirt. It was one of my favorites!

Heidi said...

Bella is so big...a little girl now, I can't believe it!! That sweet post brought back memories...we had so much fun together! I also love the picture of you and your little man..you look beautiful and he is SO BIG!! What a handsome little guy!!

Home Automation Livonia said...

Thank you for sharing thiis