6.26.2008

She's 4!



It's so hard to believe that I have a 4 year old! It has all happened way to fast, and it makes me think about how fast the next 14 years will fly by. She has been such a joy to have in our family! She definitely keeps us busy and adds excitement everyday into our families lives. For Family Home Evening this week, John had us all tell Hailey two things that we love about her. It really was hard for me to pick, because she has so many fun and great traits. One thing that I told her was that I love how much she loves people and friends. She is always ready to give someone a big cheesy smile and a hug. She loves her friends so dearly that her life literally revolves around them. Although at times she can play pretty rough, she has great friends that love her and put up with her crazy ideas and goofiness. Another trait that Hailey has been blessed with is her brains. She is so smart (too smart most of the time) and it has been a joy to discuss life with her. She is so curious about all around her. I feel like although she is only 4 she acts like she is 6! She has always been so tall and big for her age that others treat her like she is older than she is...this has just made her step up to the plate and act the way she has been expected to act. This also makes me sad sometimes, I really want her to be 4! She needs to be able to be a kid and we try daily to remind ourselves that she is still so young. Hailey is so excited about life that she just can't wait to get up every morning and start living. She is up at about 5:30 each morning, ready to play and party! What a fun girl!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

I totally remember when Hailey was born. You and I were experiencing the new mother thing together at Wyview. I just remember how beautiful Hailey was (and still is) and how natural a mother I thought you were (and still are). Happy Birthday Hailey!

Jones said...

happy birthday!!! I remember visiting the day after you had her at the hospital..you looked so serene and happy just nursing, like it was no big deal...and a few days later, I was blessed with my own little one.

can you believe our girls are 4!!!!!!!

..oh and I totally know what you mean about needing to remind myself how young she is....even though she's a petite skinny little thing, she's so smart I think I treat her like she's 6 or 7 or 8! lol

Anonymous said...

love to get her tiny baby panties off and sit her on my lap, softly give her an orgasm