1.22.2008

Peek-a-boo


My mom, my brother, my girls, and myself all went shopping in Williamsburg last week. We had so much fun and the girls were great. I had made Isabella a cozy, warm bed in her stroller and put this blanket over it so that she couldn't see us. I walked with her for about 5 minutes and after her being so quiet I thought for sure she had fallen asleep. A few minutes later I turned the stroller to the side and saw this! She had found a peep hole and was soooooooooooo not sleeping! She was probably thinking that her mom is crazy!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Holy cuteness! That's a great picture! Can't be too mad about the not napping part when you see that cute little face peeking out.

Jones said...

cute! I LOVE your new layout!!!! very cool design!

Jen said...

What a darling picture! We miss you guys and wish that we could have been the ones shopping with y'all!

Colleen said...

How funny! I am always suspicious when there is too much quiet...even if I think they are sleeping! Those curls in the previous blog are so cute! I loved to have my hair in curlers overnight too as a little girl. My mom always did rag curls though.

Heidi said...

Love that Bella-girl!!

Leah said...

This would sooo be Madelyn! So cute though and she thought she had you tricked!!!