10.09.2007

Hailey's World

Hailey brings so much life into our family...we would be so bored without her constant entertainment. She loves to dance (actually she loves to "shake her booty" and as many friends know she thinks it's cute to shake it and say "booty, booty,booty" everywhere we go). She is a three year old in five year olds body and we're all still trying to figure that one out. We have to remind ourselves very frequently that some of the kids her age are still in diapers...meaning...she is still very young. I think that a lot has been expected from her and she just keeps amazing us with her ability to keep up. She is so animated and ready to have a party-I think she'll keep me young forever. She adores her date nights with John and tells me every detail when she gets home. I hope that this trait sticks for the teenage years. She is not so quick at loving just anybody...but once she does love...she does it with all she's got. She is becoming such a fun girl and helps me keep a smile on my face even when I don't feel like smiling. What a blessing!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Hailey is an amazing three year old! We love her and miss her to pieces!

Andrea said...

I totally get the little kid in a big body thing. Sometimes I forget that Skylar is only three...and I often become upset when she does something totally normal for a 3-year-old. I just need to remember better that she isn't as old as she looks.

Jones said...

she is so beautiful! Madeline might have a tiny little body, but I think a lot is expected of her too. I always have to catch myself and remember she's just 3! lol. I wish we could put Hailey and Maddy side by side and watch them play...I think we'd have as many giggles as cries though...I think Maddy plays better with boys, lol.

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Katrina, she is the most gorgeous girl. I wish that kay's hair would grow that long so that I can style it more. You must be in heaven. I've learned that for me, girls are a lot of work...boys just come easier! But I love the days that I can get her all fixed up and take pictures all day long. Hailey is beautiful!!!